Music of the week : )

November 16, 2011

Pictures and then some!



HELLO BLOG VIEWERS


I REALLY LOVE MY HAIR RIGHT NOW!!


BLAH BLAH BLAH


OK IM DONE!!

MOVING ON.

Meet Kenzie!

We wanted to get pictures of orbs.


We were able to get 2 great orb pictures.
BUT
Kenzie had to do some detective work and see if the pictures could be busted.

The following pictures are of her trying to kick dust in the air to disprove the orb!









After her attempts to disprove the orb we had previously captured by kicking dust in the air.

This is what we got.

That is right my diligent viewers.
nothing!


They do exist!!


That night was too much fun!!


I'm excited for next week.
The husband and I have decided to do our own Thanksgiving dinner this year.
Every year we are always at his family's house or my family's house.
But we always loose site of what we really want and that is time to spend with each other and our daughter.
We will be visiting some family, but our dinner will be spent with eachother.
I am very excited to cook up a awesome dinner for Thanksgiving!
I have to put my mad cooking skills to use at some point!

So more pictures to come :~D





No comments: