Music of the week : )

November 19, 2011

Melancholy...

Some old pictures just for fun!


My Sexy face phase. psh I always made that stupid face!
IT LOOKS LIKE I WAS IN PAIN!

When liquor was my best friend Phase.



ANYWAYS!!!



Today I feel off.
Maybe I am just lonely.

Today's English Lesson:
Melancholy
  1. (n.) Great and continued depression of spirits, amounting to mental unsoundness; melancholia.
  2. (a.) Producing great evil and grief; causing dejection; calamitous; affective; as, a melancholy event.
  3. (n.) Ill nature.
  4. (n.) Depression of spirits; a gloomy state continuing a considerable time; deep dejection; gloominess.
  5. (a.) Somewhat deranged in mind; having the judgment impaired.
  6. (a.) Depressed in spirits; dejected; gloomy dismal.
  7. (a.) Favorable to meditation; somber.
  8. (n.) Pensive meditation; serious thoughtfulness.


Used in a sentence:

I still sometimes get melancholy over apparent nothings but it does not compare at all to past somethings.


Such a sad word right?


Today I very much feel blah. Did I use that correctly? BLAH? That is how I feel!

Not happy, not sad.
Maybe just stuck in my thoughts.
Maybe I do feel melancholy.
Maybe I dont know anymore.


Juliet is still sick.
Slowly but surely getting better!
It is hard to see her not feel good.
Makes me questions how other parents deal with ill children.
I just miss watching her play and be happy.

I wish I was happier today.
Maybe I should clean something?
Maybe I should cook something?
Probably not!
Maybe Im lacking any feelings today!
Am I numb?
Whats a good word for absence of feelings.

Well this post is starting to really suck so maybe ill end it here.

or here

No ill end it here.



Thank you reader.






No comments: