Music of the week : )

March 13, 2011

WANT WANT want?



Hello dear blog,
and if i have any readers hello also...

So lately all I can think about is stuff that I want.
It is always floating around in this head of mine.
I want to buy a house, I want to have a different job, I want more money, I want want want...
Im sick of wanting things.
So heres my game plan...

1st- Look for a job that pays more then the one I have now.
2nd- Get that job and make lots of money.
3rd-Buy a house.
4th- Be happy.

Sounds perfect, right?

Ehhhh anyways,

One month from today the Husband leaves for basic training. Part of me is really excited that its finally coming down to it. Josh has had to do so much to get to this point. FINALLY he has made it and the time is coming for him to start on the path towards our future. BUT... The other part of me want to keep him in a bubble by my side, so I dont have to do this on my own.. Dont get me wrong I do enjoy my time away from the Husband but even more I enjoy the time I spend with him. I know ill miss him like crazy. They say the first month is the hardest. I think the first phone call I get from him will be the hardest. Maybe the first letter will break me. Who knows, as for now I will keep telling myself "We need this!" and I will move forward with strength.

Moving on-

Today has turned into tonight.
So for now I will leave you with picture.
And maybe a quick story



Everyone meet Skyler.
He was a friend from my past life {this life really just a different time period : ) }
STORY:
Me and Christina were going to pay her phone bill, and we ran into him.
a few days later she invited him to her house to hang out.
and this very picture was created.
SIDE NOTE,
I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING
AND ITS TRUE
I AM THAT HOT : )



..END..

No comments: