Music of the week : )

November 5, 2010

who do i want to be?



At least ive not forgotten about my daily letters : )

Day 18 — The person that you wish you could be.

Honestly I like being Sam.
I mean sure I see how some women live there lives
And think to myself.
Wow, I wish I had that.
But when it boils down to it.
I enjoy being,
Strange and some what out of place in this
semi-happy-crazy-spastic-life.
At least with me I know what to expect.

Dear Self,

We have highs and lows. Good times and Great times. Sad and depressed times. I am the person I am because of the path i've turned to. Please don't change.... Uhhh or make any babys.

Love, Self.




UPDATES :~)

First there was the orange-ish sunset hair


Followed by some Red Hair! :)



Juliet had her first pumpkin experience and loved it



Christi met Bobbert (Robbert)


OHHHH AND MOST IMPORTANT, I BELEIVE I HAVE A MASS AMMOUNT OF SEX APPEAL!! HAHAHA BLAHHHAHAHAHAHA This would have to be my all time favorite picture






my new favorite song of the day= Sara bareilles: King of Anything. ---amazing go look it up : )

Christi moved out of my house!!! So I finally have a place of my own!! No more sharing for a long time (asides with Josh and Juliet of course)


AND WORK IS AMAZING!! SO MUCH BETTER THEN YOURS!! HEHEHEHE

No comments: