Music of the week : )

September 20, 2010

Daily letter and life

Day 17 — Someone from your childhood

Dear Shirley,

You were my best friend, my secret holder, my everything. And look where life took us. I think its crazy to think back to childhood and how easy life really was. I miss our innocents. I miss our naive nature. I miss the pure happiness that was shared and the life with out influence. I loved the most that we didn't even speak the same language but communication was never easier. Where did you go? Or where did I go? Can we go back?




Maybe its time for a update,
I feel that Ive lost all touch with outside life.
Ive gotten myself into a mess again
I am very upset with my lifes at the moment.
Maybe Ive made one to many mistakes this time.

My house life is falling apart.
I want to hide at work just to escape the stress at home
Its not Josh
Its not Juliet
There perfect, Its other things
Sarah and Christi Live with me at the moment.
I gave up my bedroom for my best friend so that she could get back on her feet.
I currently reside in the living room with Josh and Juliet.
I have lost every last bit of control that I was holding on so tight to.
I do everything for the people that live with me.
and I feel like I go un-noticed always
Sarah said she hates me
Chrisit said that me and here are not the same and our friendship would not last as soon as she moves out.
Everyone says ive changed.
And it makes me sad
Because I dont drink anymore, Im not as cool to them
Because I dont allow drugs in my house, Im too controling
Because I dont allow for them to have males sleep over, Im acting like the mom
Because I work all day to make sure everyone can have a place to live, I now have to loose everything else.

Im sorry that im not enough for you.

Sarah use to be my best friend.
We were there for each-other through thick and thin.
I feel that I have been the only one to not judge her for her actions.
I accept her for her.
Ive taken the fall for her so many times.
Ive put my neck on the line to make sure my little sister would be safe
And now.
I dont want to even be in the same room as her.
Its like im looking at some stranger.
She moves next week with her boyfriend to az
I dont feel any emotion.

Ive been friends with Christi for years.
She was the spice in my life
and I was her calming
Now we dont really talk anymore.
and when we do talk it about how im different.


I guess nothing is the way you always plan it.
I guess even your closest friends and family really dont support change.
Even if it is for the better.




1 comment:

Lee Family said...

sam! it is hard and you can do it! at least you have a beautiful daughter and husband! do it for them!