Music of the week : )

August 21, 2011

Hello!



Moment captured yesterday at Brooke and Chases wedding!!

First off all I have to say is Brooke looked so beautiful!!!



CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF THEM!!!

Work is going really well for me! I really like my job and I am so happy that I have been given the opportunity to do something that I really like to do!

Life is pretty amazing too :)
Juliet turned 2 August 18th!
(pictures later this week.)

We are proud to announce that Josh after several months of trying has found a job! AHHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED. He starts on Tuesday :)

Oh yes and the best news of all
The computer this great news is coming from is our new computer
AND...
Josh got the computer for FREE!
Yeah that is correct, Josh found use this computer that is great and we got it for free
No it is not a stolen ha.
I just have a amazing husband that's all!!








No comments: